Sunday Mornings @10:30
Wednesday click here
· In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
· In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
· That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
· That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
· That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
· In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
· Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
· In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
· In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
· In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
· Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
· In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
· In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
· In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Showing People Christ, with a Passion for His Purpose.
New Life Church is a Pentecostal church, showing People the love of Christ through biblical teaching and Godly worship. We have a Passion for His Purpose of reaching, teaching and disciplining the lost, through equipping and edifying believers.
Victory in Christ
10 Week Bible Study
Dates – Jaunuary 8th
Address:1508 Hwy 53 E
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Mailing Address: PO Box 917
Dawsonville, GA 30534
Phone: (706) 265-3811
I would like to be added to the email and phone list. Just fill out the form to the right and you will be kept up to date with the latest news and special information from NLC
9:00 am to 10:00 am Adult small group study in the Reeves Family Life Center.
9:45 am to 10:20 am Doughnut Fellowship in the Hospitality room
10:30 am Worship Service in the main sanctuary,
10:30 am SuperChurch in the Reeves Family Life Center
5:00 pm to 5:30 pm Dinner Kids and students eat free
Adults pay $3.00 RSVP in morning offering
5:45 pm to 7:30 pm Youth Group (6th to 12th grade) in the Family Life Center
5:45 pm to 7:30 pm Elementary Group (3yrs to 5th grade) In the Family Life Center
5:45 pm to 7:30 pm Adult small group study in the upper classroom in the FLC
5:45 pm to 7:30 pm Victory in Christ small group study in the Hospitality room (green)
5:45 pm to 7:30 pm Prayer group in the main sanctuary
Nursery provided for both Sunday mornings and evenings
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Backpack Buddies Administrative office area
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm Prayer group in the Hospitality room (Green Room)
Sundays 10:30 am
3 years to 5th grade.
VBS style rotation teaching to keep your kids energized and learning God's word.
Project: One Lost Sheep
6th grade to 12th grade. Every Sunday @ 5:00 pm
click for more details
Free Student Dinner @ 5:00p
3rd Tuesday Each Month
Join our HymnSpiration service! Come sing those traditional hymns you know and love! Hear an uplifting message, and stay for a great home cooked lunch. Every 3rd Tuesday
@ 11:00 am.
$5.00 per lunch
Meet some of our Ministry Team!
Youth & CE
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? Luke 15:4
Join Project: One Lost Sheep and be part of something bigger than you! We meet every Sunday @ 5:00p to 7:30p. Need a ride? We will pick you up. We help you with home work and life. Hang out with friends and make new ones. Dinner is always on us.
WHY STAY HOME ALONE?